2018 Top Teens Photo Contest
Thousands of dollars in cash and prizes!
We are looking for exceptional teens. "Exceptional" comes in all different forms. They could have great grades, excel in extra curricular activities like athletics , band, Academic Decathlon, or FFA. They could be involved in community service projects, or lead worship at church. They could be stand up to bullies, be a compassionate listener, be a great friend.
Submit the best image of your high school student, and a short paragraph describing why they are a Top Teen, what makes them exceptional.
Open to students attending high school in the Houston, TX area. No professional photos allowed, please. All images will be approved before showing up for voting.
Round 1 will be open for submissions from date to date. Voting for Round 1 will continue until date.
Top 3 vote recipients from each category will be announced as finalists. Finalists will come in for a quick photo by Mike Fox Photography. Those photos will be entered into the Finalist Round.
Voting for the Finalist Round will be from date to date. The Finalist with the most votes will be the overall winner.
See below for prizes and rules.
- Professional photography package worth $1650
- Makeup by a professional makeup artist - great for homecoming or prom, but you can use any time
- Makeup by a professional hair stylist - great for homecoming or prom, but you can use any time
- Professional photography package worth $600
- tudent must be in the correct grade for each category
- Student must attend high school in the Houston area
- No professional photos allowed
- All entries subject to verification by Mike Fox Photography. Mike Fox Photography reserves the right to remove any submission which they deem violates the rules or the intent of the contest.
- By entering, you grant Mike Fox Photography the right to use all submitted for the promotion and purposes of this contest.
- By entering, you consent to communications from Mike Fox Photography and the sponsors of this contest.